Commercial Property Risks
No two businesses are alike. That is why you need an insurance program designed specifically for your business. When it comes to managing your property, there is nothing better than having an agent with a deep understanding of your risks, the market, and the qualifications to design a program to meet your needs. Our main focus is always to design a property program that addresses your current and future risks.
Your Property Risks Are Real
- Business interruption
- Loss of use
- Damage to buildings and special equipment
- Loss of Income
- Production delays
- Product contamination
- Damage to reputation
- Building code issues
- Policy review and coverage audit
- Broad range of insurance markets with the ability to place coverage locally, nationally, and internationally if necessary
- Review of limits and deductibles to make sure your program is designed to maximize your goals
- Cost benefits of alternative financing options
- We will review your vendors to determine if you have contractual liability that might impact your property risks.
We maintain relationships with underwriters who are specialists in the commercial property insurance arena, and we consistently monitor the marketplace for new and innovative underwriters. We will evaluate your specific business needs and make personalized recommendations for your business.
At Vaught Wright & Bond our Commercial Lines specialists not only tailor a policy to fit your business’ needs, but also work diligently with you to avoid unnecessary costs and exposures.